DEPARTMENT OF ECE
About The Course
The programme is to educate electronic engineers of the future who will be able to tackle issues associated with the operation, planning and management of sustainable electronic systems. They will be able to apply effectively their knowledge and skills in finding solutions for problems associated with the design, integration and development of technical solutions for modern communication and embedded systems. Every student produces a group project, usually carried out with four or five other students. The group project involves the design, manufacture, assembly, and testing of project.The course will develop leadership, innovation and creative skills to enable and encourage graduates to follow successful engineering career.
Our department having modern equipments with separate laboratories
- State-of-the art equipments.
- Spacious well - furnished and well - ventilated classrooms.
- New equipments added every year to keep pace with the developments in Engineering and Technology.
- Modern Computer laboratory with the latest software.
- Personality development programme for final year students.
- Softskill classes to face interview.
The department has many well-equipped laboratories:
- Electronic Engineering Laboratory
- Electric Circuit Laboratory
- Electron Devices and Circuit Laboratory
- Digital Electronic Laboratory
- Radio Frequency Laboratory
- Optical Fiber Laboratory
- Microwave Engineering Laboratory
Our students are also trained in various industries for practical exposer lists of visited companies are
- BLUE CHIP technologies, Chennai.
- Numeric Power Systems, Chennai.
- TATA Consultancy Services, Chennai.
- Alcatel Lucent Technology, Chennai.
- HCL and WIPRO, Bangalore.
- ISRO - Thumba, Tirvandrum.
- Hindustan Photofilm, Ooty.
- Signal & Telecommunication Department, Coimbatore.