DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
About The Course
The programme is to educate electrical engineers of the future who will be able to tackle issues associated with the operation, planning and management of sustainable electrical systems. They will be able to apply effectively their knowledge and skills in finding solutions for problems associated with the design, integration and development of technical solutions for modern electric power and power electronic systems. Every student also produces a group project, usually carried out with four or five other students. The group project involves the design, manufacture, assembly, and testing of project. The course will develop leadership, innovation and creative skills to enable and encourage graduates to follow successful engineering career.
We are functioning “students IQ zone” to develop their knowledge and stand up with high potential in industries
- We provide 24 hours generator facility for lab.
- Lab and classes are well air circulated.
- Elegant Infrastructure lab in secure manner.
The department has many well-equipped laboratories
- Analog and Digital Electronics Laboratory
- Control of Electrical Machines Laboratory
- Wiring and Winding Laboratory
- Power Electronics Laboratory
- Electron Devices and Circuit Laboratory
- Electrical Machines and Circuits Laboratory-I
- Electrical Machines and Instrumentation Laboratory
Our students are also trained in various industries for practical exposer lists of visited companies are
- Hindustan Photo Flims(ooty)
- Mettur Hydro Power Plant (METTUR)
- Paper Mills (Seshayee, victory)
- Magawin Switch Gears Pvt Ltd (SALEM)
- Salem Steel Plant (SALEM)
- Neyveli Power Plant (NEYVELI)