Department of Civil Engineering
To provide young technocrats of highest caliber to the nation, who would engage in research, design and development to attain self reliance in its technological needs.
Education is a continuous process and Civil Engineering Department at Excel College of Technology always remains in the forefront, strives to provide quality education, utilizing the latest facilities and infrastructure which would enable them to face all challenges in life.
- Well Planned Laboratory
- 100 Ton UTM (Universal Testing Machine)
- Consultation for Environmental Engineering Lab
- 100% results for VIII Sem MAY-JUNE 2013
- 98 % of students belonging to batch 2009 - 2013 got degree with first class
- Consultation for Strength of materials Lab
- Consultation for Soil Mechanics & Concrete & HighwayLab
- Consultation for Surveying using Total Station
UG: B.E.(Civil Engineering)
About the course
The main objective of Civil Engineering department is to disseminate the knowledge to the students to cater the demand of builders/contractors and construction industry people in India and around the globe. This field of Engineering enables the students to learn Planning, Analysis, Design, Construction Methods and Maintenance of Buildings, Roads, Dams, Bridges, etc. They are also taught on utilization of natural resources such as water, minerals along with Environmental Education, Transportation and Urban Engineering. They are also trained to become confident entrepreneurs.
Civil Engineering Department is in the fifth year. At present the strength of the department is about 170 students.